- 86 Pryor St. building is currently receiving repairs + upgrades.
- Block 2 retail shops are currently receiving repairs + upgrades.
- Block 2 residential tower is in permitting phase with an estimated start date end of 2020.
- Block 2 student housing is in permitting phase with an estimated start date mid 2020.
- Kenny's Alley area in block 3 is getting repairs + upgrades.
- Block 3 in design + permitting phase, construction slated to begin mid 2020.
What's New at UndergroundView all news
Underground’s FreeMarket Gallery Brings Art Into Your Homes
Update on Food Truck Wednesday
iScream Ice Cream Rolls Officially Opens Its Doors at Underground
Join Us Friday For FreeMarket Gallery’s Lovers Only
Food Truck Wednesdays Have Arrived
New Pop Up Events That Should Be On Your Radar
WRS will transform the historic four-block radius into a sustainable community where people can live, work, create, and explore. The groundwork for this forward-thinking neighborhood will enhance the social fabric of downtown by bringing living spaces, commerce, and vibrant culture back to where Atlanta’s first mile was established. Underground will provide downtown neighbors with unique shops, restaurants, markets, entertainment, and a variety of workspace options.