- 86 Pryor St. building is currently receiving repairs + upgrades.
- Block 2 retail shops are currently receiving repairs + upgrades.
- Block 2 residential tower is in permitting phase.
- Block 2 student housing is in permitting phase.
- Kenny's Alley area in block 3 is getting repairs + upgrades.
- Block 3 in design + permitting phase.
What's New at UndergroundView all news
Premiere of Banksy exhibition moves to Underground Atlanta
Someone stole Underground Atlanta’s bear—and they want it back
Food Hall With Local, International Cuisines Coming To Underground Atlanta
Underground Atlanta signs three-floor deal for coworking space, gallery
Developer Wants to Restore ‘Sense of Wonderment’ to Underground Atlanta
WRS Sells Underground to Local Owner Giving it ‘A Ray of Hope’
Underground Atlanta Sold to Local Real Estate Investment Company
The groundwork for this forward-thinking neighborhood will enhance the social fabric of downtown by bringing living spaces, commerce, and vibrant culture back to where Atlanta’s first mile was established. Underground will provide downtown neighbors with unique shops, restaurants, markets, entertainment, and a variety of workspace options.