- 86 Pryor St. building is currently receiving repairs + upgrades.
- Block 2 retail shops are in design + permitting phase, slated to begin construction mid 2019.
- Block 2 residential tower is in permitting phase with an estimated start date end of 2020.
- Block 2 student housing is in permitting phase with an estimated start date mid 2020.
- Kenny's Alley area in block 3 is getting repairs + upgrades.
- Block 3 in design + permitting phase, construction slated to begin mid 2019.
What's New at UndergroundView all news
New High-Tech Art Piece Coming To Underground Atlanta Will Be The First Of Its Kind In The World
Atlanta Streets Alive!
Art + Culture Exhibition At Underground Atlanta
WABE: Underground Atlanta Exhaust Pipes Get Artistic Makeover
Video: Local artists design murals for Underground
Underground Featured on Curbed Atlanta for the Pillars Project
Your Guide To Some Of Atlanta’s Most Famous Murals
WRS will transform the historic four-block radius into a sustainable community where people can live, work, create, and explore. The groundwork for this forward-thinking neighborhood will enhance the social fabric of downtown by bringing living spaces, commerce, and vibrant culture back to where Atlanta’s first mile was established. Underground will provide downtown neighbors with unique shops, restaurants, markets, entertainment, and a variety of workspace options.